DAY TRIP | HAMPTON COURT FLOWER SHOW
SATURDAY 7 JULY 2018 : EARLY BOOKING ESSENTIAL
- discover the Feast Zone, where you can pick up ideas and top tips on how to grow and cook your own and enjoy live music, fabulous shopping and delicious food
- explore a fantastic selection of Show Gardens and Summer Gardens with inspiring ideas to take home
- admire the popular Conceptual Gardens
- treat your senses to the Festival of Roses - sumptuous displays of all the old garden favourites
- explore the Floral Marquee featuring award-winning nurseries from the UK and abroad
- be wow'd in the Floristry Marquee - displaying the best in creative floral art
- discover The Plant Village - shop for superb plants for your garden from a variety of attractive and inspirational stands
- shop don't drop in the Country Living Magazine Pavilion - a great place for buying gifts, or treating yourself!
- love food? Don't miss the entertaining Feast Cookery Theatre
- swing by the Celebrity Theatre for talks by some of the nation's best-loved TV presenters
- feeling peckish? You'll be spoilt for choice with an abundance of Food and Drink outlets offering a wide choice of options
WHEN. WHERE. WHAT TIME. HOW MUCH.
Date Saturday 7th July 2018
Price £55pp (Show Admission | Return Luxury Coach Travel | Services of a Courier). Please note that if you have to cancel your booking, for whatever reason, we are unable to issue any refunds - tickets may, however, be transferred. Please see our full T&Cs below.
Destination | Hampton Court Palace
Pick-Up Salisbury | 8:00am
Pick-Up Amesbury | 8:15am
Pick-Up Andover | TBC
Depart Hampton Court | 7:00pm
Return Salisbury (via Andover/Amesbury) | 9:00pm (approx)
Comfort Stop | we shall stop at Fleet Services on both outbound and return journeys for a short break
Arriving at Hampton | we anticipate arriving at approximately 11:30am (traffic permitting).
GETTING TO THE SHOWGROUND
Our coach will park in the Hampton Court Green car park. To reach the showground, there are 3 options :
Walk - it is a 20-25 minute walk that involves using a footbridge across the road outside the palace
Bus & Ferry - there is a shuttle bus service to Hampton Court station, from where you can take a ferry to the showground (£3 for a single journey). This is LWL's personal preferred method of getting there - it's such a lovely way to arrive, after a mini and very pretty 'cruise' on the Thames
Mobility Bus - there is a mobility bus service that runs between the Hampton Court Green car park and the entrance to the show
BOOKING | EARLY RESERVATIONS ESSENTIAL
OUR MOST POPULAR GREAT DAY OUT ALWAYS FILLS UP QUICKLY; DON'T DELAY
Tickets are non-refundable (they may, however, be transferred). Payment may be made
via PayPal or Debit/Credit Card (click on the PayPal button below - no
account required) or by Cheque | Bank Transfer, please call 01722
By proceeding with your booking, you agree to our Terms &
Conditions - please read them carefully before paying as they govern
your contract with us. Please be aware that if you are paying by PayPal,
you are leaving our site in order to complete this transaction and we
are not responsible for anything that occurs outside of our own site.